WOA New Year Online Event
5 January 2022
Join us for our WOA online kick-off event on Tuesday 18th of January 2022 at 3:00pm CET.
Open to everyone, this will be a thought-provoking session addressing the “State of the Nation” of the Open Account Finance world and taking head on the questions of “Where do we go from here?”
WOA’s John Brehcist will act as moderator and will be joined by top Industry panellists Kevin Day, Simon Featherstone, Steven van der Hooft and Matt Davies.
Kevin will share feedback from HPD Lendscape’s recent wide reaching external research programme to help inform the discussion.
We will then look at the big picture questions including:
- How do we improve customer interaction and make doing business easy?
- What are the opportunities for better targeted funding solutions?
- What other value-added services might there be?
- What will be the role of traditional banks versus alternative lenders?
- How will ESG influence the receivables finance industry?”
Our debate will also form the basis of a series of five Premium Member only “C level” deep dive discussions to take place throughout the coming year, sessions which will address in detail the ideas raised in this January meeting.
You are welcome to join in and see if you agree with our experts; your opinion matters, so come and share your thoughts with us.
Register here for free attendance to this important New Year opening webinar