30 July 2021
and the most obvious sixth reason: because we all need a real face-to-face conference!
Here are five reasons why you should join us at the third WOA conference in Vienna on 4-5 October:
1) A great conference programme, combining thought provoking panels and presentations with lots of networking and (finally!) face to face discussions.
2) The registration fees have been kept to a strict minimum and only a fraction of what you would pay for attending a traditional international conference
3) The conference takes place in the Raiffeisen Bank auditorium, and will fully comply with the bank's Covid safety policy (which also means that you shouldn't wait too long to register : we won't allow more than 100 people in the room!)
4) Vienna is open and safe : see here for regularly updated information
5) You register without risk: if the conference has to be cancelled because of Covid or you cannot make the trip because of new Covid measures we will reimburse your registration fee (but please make sure that you also book your flight and hotel with flexible conditions)
5 bis :) Enjoy catching up "for real" with friends and colleagues for the first time in almost two years!