14 October 2019
An international flagship SME Banking event in the whole CEE region!
The conference takes place in Poland as it is a regional center of the implementation of innovations in the banking sector and digitalization of the process in the CEE region.
On October 21-22, join SME Bankers, factoring and leasing companies, and fintechs to discuss the following topics:
- Open banking. How to move beyond the PSD2 directive and shift to a real open banking mindset.
- How to take innovation culture to the next level. A moderated Panel hosted by John Mark Williams (Agile Business Consortium)
- Lending and alternative finance solutions that work for SMEs
- Digitalization of Sales to SME segment
- Development of Ecosystem for SME customers
- This year's agenda will also include workshops on Agile and Design Thinking
- FinTech pitches.
To see the full agenda and register, please go by the link: https://smebanking.events/cee/