20 September 2019
Steve Box will address some of the major themes that should keep all professionals in the receivables finance space awake at night:
- the blurring edges between receivables finance, trade finance, overdraft... the future will be about secured working capital finance
- changing roles in leadership profiles
- technological evolution and disruption in invoice finance
Steve has a successful career of almost 40 years in receivables finance, both at HSBC and Bibby Financial Services. His experience also covers Trade, Leasing, ABL and Banking. Today he consults various FinTechs in the space of working capital solutions. As one of WOA's steering panelists, Steve is the right man on the right place to kick off this final convention session.
Major topics to be discussed in the final forum will be:
- How to grow your receivables finance business?
- What are the expectations for the world economy (and world trade) in the current enviroment?
- How is the financial supply chain being integrated with the physical supply chain and how that affects your business models?
- What are the major trends in innovation in receivables finance, SME Finance, SCF?
- Where are the opportunities for the next five years and how to seize them?
- What to expect from the EU Commission report on removing barriers to SCF and what will be the influence on the regulatory and legal environment for receivables finance in the EU?
And of course you will have plenty of opportunity to network with your peers during the welcome reception, coffee and lunch breaks and closing dinner.
Don’t miss out on being part of the new wave in the open account community! This conference will embrace all aspects of the open account world - and explore the opportunities open to traditional and new, to domestic and international, to all asset classes.