1 July 2019
One year ago, on 1st of July 2018, the World of Open Account (WOA) project was launched
And yes: WOA has made waves in its first year:
- 16 Founding member Companies
- 29 Premium Member and Support Companies
- 2 Learning Lab Chair companies
- 16 steering panelists and 18 community experts
- 428 active individual profiles in the community
- 127 participants at the launch event on 10 December 2018
- 10 web-meetings organized and attended by more than 200 different participants
- 146 blog posts published in the knowledge hub
- Top themes of interest for the WOA Community : New Technology and Fintech (72%), SCF and Reverse Factoring (65%), International Receivables Finance (54%), Receivables as an Asset Class & Funding (50%), Markets & Regions - Stats & Figures (47%).
The First WOA Community Convention in Antwerp 7-8 October will be a huge success with more than 150 thought leaders of the industry expected to be present.
After this successful start-up, WOA is now preparing for a next phase in its scale-up. Lots of exciting ideas are being discussed, new value propositions are being prepared and new structures explored: all to be revealed at the Antwerp Convention in October.
On behalf of the entire WOA community : a big thanks for the great support received during this exciting first year!