26 June 2019
Interested in joining a focus group of investors in Supply Chain Finance, organized by the European Commission? See below for full details.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Valdani, Vicari & Associati (VVA), CSES and Aite Group are conducting a study on supply chain finance mandated by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (FISMA). Please find attached the letter of accreditation from the European Commission. The overall objective of this study is to provide an in-depth analysis of the current state and recent developments in the area of supply chain finance (SCF) at EU-level and within the Member States, including an overview of the SCF market, the applicable regulatory landscape, barriers to the use and growth of SCF and good practice initiatives facilitating or promoting the use of SCF.
We are organising a Focus Group with investors and funders to listen to their experience and to exchange on the barriers they are facing on the SCF market.
- WHEN : 2 July 2019 from 14:00 to 17:00
- WHERE :
- in VVA premises in Brussels (10, 11 avenue des Arts, 1000 Brussels)
- or ONLINE (via a Skype-meeting link)
- WITH WHOM: 10 to 15 investors and funders using SCF
- FOR WHAT: to discuss barriers to SCF experienced, solutions to overcome barriers and potential recommendations for the European Commission and decision makers.
Please register to the focus group by 30 June by following the link here.
We remain available for any question at firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 496 68 68 67
BRUXELLES - Avenue des Arts 10-11 - 1210 Bruxelles - Phone: +32 2 2237926
MILAN - Palazzo Stampa di Soncino - Via Torino, 61 - 20123 Milano - Phone: +39 02 72733.1
LinkedIn : VVA Group