5 June 2019
On behalf of Global Trade Review (GTR), world leading news source, publication and event organiser for the global trade, supply chain and export finance markets, WOA would like to invite you to attend the GTR US 2019 trade and working capital conference on an exclusive free corporate rate pass (available to exporters, importers, manufactures, distributors traders & producers of physical goods only). All others can receive a 15% discount when booking online with code WOA15.
To confirm your complimentary corporate pass, and to register ahead of the event on June 13th, please send your contact details to Elisabeth Spry at email@example.com.
Key event information: Addressing the country’s future trade strategy
Event name: GTR US 2019
Date: Thursday June 13, 2019
Venue: Swissôtel | Chicago, Illinois
Who will you meet?
Commodity trading companies
- Multinationals and SMEs
- Local and international banks
- Independent financiers
- Insurers and risk managers
- Lawyers and legal advisors
- Brokers and consultants
- Technology providers
- Trade policy and economic growth: Reviewing the impact of geopolitical volatility on trade and financial flows
- Evolving trade challenges and financing priorities: Which strategic measures are organisations implementing to mitigate trade disruption?
- Supply chain lightning talks: Punchy, interactive presentations will match working capital needs with financing sources and techniques
- Assessing trade tech adoption trends and expectations: Is interoperability the primary barrier to widespread adoption?
- Workshop breakout: The growing role of credit and political risk insurance in US trade
- Make Supply Chains Great Again: Promoting sustainable business growth throughout the trade ecosystem
We hope you will join us and GTR for what is set to be an excellent event. Please contact Elisabeth Spry to RSVP by Friday, June 7.