20 November 2018
WOA expert advisor and founding member Ulrich Brink from German lawfirm Bette-Westenberger-Brink walks you through the most important legal questions that all Factoring and Receivables Finance Companies have to ask themselves.
This is the first in a series of 4 premium contributions by Dr Ulrich Brink in the Learning Lab on Legal Environment.
Table of Contents
1. Definitions: Asset Finance, Receivables and Transfer
2. Receivable Finance Business Models
3. Legal Environment Favorable to Receivable Finance:
- Assignment of future receivables and global assignments
- Ban of assignment clauses
- Debtor protection
- Representations of Assignor
- Third Party Rights