10 November 2018
Many questions arise when you consider getting started in Receivables Finance, especially when you are in an emerging market. WOA advisor Peter Brinsley, MD of Point Forward Consulting has produced a series of "mini-webinars" that summarize the essential questions to ask yourself and your team when you start this journey. These webinars are not meant as training or "how-to-guides" but offer an introduction to the various aspects a financier should consider when seeking to establish a receivables finance / factoring operation in an emerging market. In total there are 6 mini-webinars covering different topics:
1) Introduction to Factoring
2) Favourable Infrastructure for Factoring (legal, regulatory and financial environment)
3) Target Markets and Types of Products to consider
4) The factoring ecosystem : financiers, sellers, buyers, service providers
5) and 6) How to get started Part 1 and Part 2
You can watch the first episode here on YouTube. The full series of webinars are accessible with the links in the download document. You need to be logged in as WOA participant (you can join WOA for free here).