First WOA Community Convention - "A World of Opportunities"
The World of Open Account is in the first place a digital community. But once per year the community goes off-line to meet for real. To discuss business opportunities. To share insights and opinions. To be updated on trends and innovation.
So register for our inaugural Conference under the theme "A World of Opportunities".
The meeting starts with an icebreaker reception on Monday 7th of October. Tuesday 8th is a full day of conference and discussions. The convention ends on Tuesday evening with a networking dinner.
The WOA convention will be different from any other conference you have attended:
- Short enough to fit into your busy schedule
- Long enough to give you the opportunity to meet everyone
- Short presentations that will really inspire
- Lots of interaction, Q&As, discussions (after all, in the first place WOA is and remains a community)
- No heavy tourism (because you are here for business), but sufficient time for socializing and networking in a friendly atmosphere
- Less than half the price of most one-day conferences
- But lots of content that matters and a personalized approach for an unforgettable event
One of the reasons why the WOA convention will be different is because it doesn't take place in one of the traditional and expensive financial centres. But you will love the port city of Antwerp. Thalys high speed trains have Antwerp as destination. There are also 2 direct trains per hour from Brussels Airport to Antwerp Central Station getting you there faster than you would to the center of Brussels by car!
And if you wonder why Antwerp was chosen for this first WOA convention, then just read what Lonely Planet has to say:
Antwerp has always been a singular place, something of an eccentric. Its reputation as a fashion and clubbing centre might only date back to last century but scratch the surface and you’ll find a port that’s always pushed boundaries. From master painter Peter Paul Rubens to the crashing drum ‘n’ bass of Rampage, Belgium’s biggest port has been setting trends for over 500 years. Could this be the most continuous cool city in the world?
Institutional & Media Partners