Digital Negotiable Instruments - also for Open Account Trade Finance?
Negotiable instruments are going digital. Following the release of the Model Law for Electronic Transferable Records (MLETR) by UNCITRAL, a number of jurisdictions have been working on adapting their laws accordingly. Backed by the G7, WTO, ICC and ITFA, the MLETR is a game-changer for firms active in trade / logistics and in trade finance.
During this session, we will share the latest progress on the policy side, as well as demonstrating how technology facilitates MLETR adoption. A number of recent testimonials will be shared by the panel.
- André Casterman, Founder, Casterman Advisory and Expert Advisor, WOA
- Gunnar Collin, Head of Sales and Marketing, Enigio.com
- Richard Hawkins, CEO, Atlantic Risk Management and Steering Panel member WOA
- Jon Boran, Director, Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking
- John Brehcist, WOA (moderator)
As ever, this will be an interactive debate which we are sure will create a lively discussion and questions from attendees.