WOA e-roundtable "Credit Insurance and Receivables Finance : Je t'aime, moi non plus"
Credit Insurance is of strategic importance as Risk mitigator for Receivables Financiers, especially when it comes to cross-border business.
Bearing in mind both industry trends and challenges and ultimately the needs of all stakeholders involved, the WOA Learning Lab on International O/A Trade Finance decided to organize a roundtable meeting with representatives from both sides.
Antonio Salgueiro and Erik Timmermans will moderate a highly interactive roundtable session on this topic on Tuesday 9. April at 15h00 CET. For the credit insurance industry Gideon Jones and Bert van Haagen (both from Atradius) accepted to take part. The Receivables Finance industry will be represented by Steve Box (who has broad experience in this area through his past roles in HSBC and Bibby) and Mark Mandula (United Capital Funding in the USA).
The presenters will discuss topics such as:
- How to improve our relationship?
- What can we learn from each other?
- What are the needs, which direction is the Invoice Financing industry going?
- Is there an increased interest of Risk Mitigation in the financing industry because of specific reasons ?
- What are the criteria and when does the industry approach the Credit Insurers?
- What can the insurers learn from the relationship between financiers and their customers?
- Is there a need for more transparency?
Attendees can interact through a chat box and send questions to the panelists.
This e-meeting is supported by WOA Founding member: